Hello! My name is Chelsea Adams, and I'm a full-stack developer and designer based in central Ohio. I got my start in web development building custom WordPress themes, and now I engineer web applications from start to finish with a few different tech stacks (Python/Django + MySQL, Vue + Sanity.io, Eleventy, Nuxt, and others). I also tinker with web technologies like D3.js for data visualization and Unity for game development and building VR experiences.
- Like many tech folks, I don't have a conventional tech background; my focus in school was philosophy. I'm proud of my liberal arts background.
- I like to make music when I'm not crunching code. I have a Roli Seaboard (a squishy, silicone keyboard) that I carry with me most of the time in case I need to record a tune.
- I once worked at the United States Naval Observatory on a project called the Joint Milli-Arcsecond Pathfinder Survey. It was awesome.
- My partner and I have been running a podcast on education for several years. It's called 16:1-- please check it out! I care about education a lot.
- I like to cook. Ask me for my bolognese recipe.
If you'd like to read more about my work, please check out my blog.